Start a new topic
Answered

Making Money Online - Which is better?

Did anyone buy the software from Luke Sample's book trading business? I just attended the latest webinar with Caleb O'Dowd and his Facebook group businesses but am leaning more towards Luke. I trust Jake Ducey so I am sure none of these are scams.

Best Answer
Hi I didn’t buy Marlene as I didn’t have £1900 but like you say I’ve followed Jake for yrs and trust him whole heartedly I used to be on Facebook it’s easy for me to get back on I missed the first 3 steps in calebs webinar training do you have to have the permission from the person who’s data like Caleb had with keto dieting I think I missed a lot and do believe it’s getting replayed much love Zillah

Answer
Hi I didn’t buy Marlene as I didn’t have £1900 but like you say I’ve followed Jake for yrs and trust him whole heartedly I used to be on Facebook it’s easy for me to get back on I missed the first 3 steps in calebs webinar training do you have to have the permission from the person who’s data like Caleb had with keto dieting I think I missed a lot and do believe it’s getting replayed much love Zillah
Marlene who is Luke I’ve not seen his webinar I really wish I had the money to do something !! Lol x
Does anyone know who Luke is and what I’ve missed
I bought his program!And in a week I did the training course, and everything seemed ok!? But I got difficulties to open an account on Amazon,,,! therefore I asked my money back? Otherwise I think it is a good opportunity to people who lives in US!
Login or Signup to post a comment