Start a new topic

Problems with order and discounts

Hello,

I just need the Email of the customer service. Don´t know if I am right here.

3 people have this problem

Was unable to complete purchase because of computer fluke showing wrong price... would not allow me to erase my personal info then I sent email to ducey enterprises with order needed all my personal charge card info and asking for call back to order three sets of trilogy pack for 37.00 and get referred back to malfunctioning site again .. wrote e mail to ask if this is a scam and ask someone to call me .. no response.. I threatened to post on facebook my bad experience.. no respone.. jake ducey your follow up people are malfunctioning as your websites are .. please help or you’ll go broke.. no one is solviing the problem Jennifer camacho
Do you have a discount for people who have made previous purchases? Im interested in the 2nd mind program but already have several of the bonuses.
Yes I would like to opt out it is not working for me so I would like the money returned to my account thank you Dean Monroe
Yes I am trying to get a refund as I'm only about 26 days into it and it's not working for me it says no problem money back guarantee it's not easy to find a phone number to do this is anybody know how to do this please email me
Hi! A few months ago i bought the trilogy pack but i still haven’t received anything. I would like to know if there has been a problem or what exactly went wrong because i want to buy some more programs but i first need to know if this all is reliable before i put some more money into it. Would like to hear from you soon! Warm greetings Dana
I need customer service for a refund .only 2weeks since purchase. Please help
The best you can do is to contact paypal if you payed it with paypal and look what the mistake is, i’m sure there is a good explanation for it. These guys want to help us and i see no point in robbing us so keep being positive and it’ll all workout how it’s intended to be!

Hello, I unsubscribes and has been asking for refund for so many days and didnt get any response. CAn you please refund the money. Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment