Start a new topic

Denied paypal credits

On the email I recive it said If for any reason you get denied, or if you live outside of the United States and need a bit of financial help, reach out to our support staff and we'll see what we can do for you. I live in the USA I just got denied for the 6 months PayPal credits

2 people have this problem

I just got denied for the 6 months PayPal credit

I have been denied the PayPal credit and I am extremely interested in the 2nd mind.  I can honestly say that I have been manifesting money on a daily basis however at this time I just don't have the cash in hand to be able to pay for the software,  I live in the USA and I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you have 

I have been denied on PayPal credit. I listen to Jake everyday. Thank you so much for sharing and thank you universe for Jake. I would love the opportunity for the 2nd mind.
How do I do a ticket? Like the video says? I’m trying to purchase the trilogy and having trouble Tried with PayPal tried with the regular card for the $37 then I re-fresh the page and tried to get the trilogy for $47 and it just freezes after I get on PayPal or put in my credit card thank you for your help
Purchased through PayPal however it did not accept the $150 discounted price
Login or Signup to post a comment