Start a new topic

Trouble with purchasing

Hi Jake Ducey Support Team I am having trouble purchasing The Second Mind. PayPal says there is a problem with sellers bank account. Please advise Regards Maureen Flick

On the email I recive it said If for any reason you get denied, or if you live outside of the United States and need a bit of financial help, reach out to our support staff and we'll see what we can do for you. I live in the USA I just got denied for the 6 months PayPal credits
On 11-25-18 through PayPal I purchased your Trilogy package and have not received it. Please resend it! Thank you, Peace and blessings, Jill Russell
I have paid the product and I become a mail for don’t purchase. Please check my screenshots, my paypal have debit!
I was unable to complete my payment info, I don’t know why it would not accept it I really am looking forward to trying this bootcamp !

1 person likes this
I would like to get in with you but can not afford at this time. Would love to repay whatever it cost to get started. Can you see it on helping me start and take a payment in a couple weeks. I just need to get this new start. I am going to make alot of money. I want to be rich and help out somebody to.
Login or Signup to post a comment